Turnaround time: 4-6 weeks
Maximum value raw card: €400
When you select this tier, you send us a trading card that clearly shows an error.
- If you are not sure if your card is an error or has the potential to be an error please contact us first.
- If CGC does not recognize your card as an error, this will result in the loss of the grading fee and your card will be returned in the raw state.
- We require a minimum of 8 error cards before we can send this tier to CGC, if this quota is not met we will send it by the next eligible deadline.
* = Turnaround time is the time it takes CGC to grade your card. This time starts when your card is registered in the CGC system, which is a few days after the cards arrive at them.
Not included in the turnaround time are:
- The time between receiving your cards at HiroGrading and sending them to CGC (this always happens a maximum of 1 week after the communicated submission deadline).
- The transmission time of CGC sending the graded cards back to HiroGrading
- The shipping time from HiroGrading that will send your graded cards back to you (we will do this as soon as we receive them)
- The turnaround times we display are the times when we are currently receiving the cards back from CGC.
All the above prices include insurance up to 500 euros per card (not graded value).
If you wish to grade cards that are worth more than 500 euros with us, additional costs may be charged for higher insurance.
* RAW VALUE : is the maximum value the card can have in an ungraded state to be able to grade on this tier. If you are not sure about the raw value of the card, please contact us.