CGC Express + Subgrades Grade
When buying this product, you can grade one card of your choice with the CGC in the Express tier with subgrades using the HiroGrading service.
Subgrades mean that your card gets 5 numbers instead of 1. There is 1 total score and then an individual score for the centering, surface, corners, and edges.
Our prices always include:
- The grading costs
- Sending your card to the grading company
- Returning your card from the grading company to HiroGrading
- Insurance throughout the entire process
Grading time: 12 working days
Grading time is the time it takes for the grading company to grade your card. This time starts when your card is registered in the grading company’s system, which is a few days after the cards arrive at them.
Not included in the grading time are:
- The time between receiving your cards at HiroGrading and sending them to the grading company. This always takes place a maximum of 1 week after the communicated submission deadline.
- The shipping time of the grading company that sends the graded cards back to HiroGrading.
- The shipping time from HiroGrading that sends your graded cards back to you. We always do this within a few days of receipt.
It is also always possible that the indicated grading time is not correct because it was not up to date on the site of the grading company.
Maximum value: 8000 euros
For this tier at this grading company, the maximum value of your card can be 8000 euros. This is the non-graded value of your card, so you do not have to take into account how much your card will be worth after being graded.
All the above prices include insurance up to a maximum of 8000 euros per card (not graded value).
If you wish to grade cards that are worth more than 8000 euros with us, additional costs may be charged for higher insurance.