PSA Bulk Grade
When buying this product, you can grade the 3 Charizard UPC pormo cards with the PSA in the Bulk tier using the HiroGrading service.
It is not possible to send other cards using this deal.
Our prices always include:
- The grading costs
- Sending your card to the grading company
- By default cards are shipped to the grading company once the monthly deadline has passed. When at least 150 cards have been received for this tier, these cards will be send before the deadline. After the deadline another shipment will be made.
- Returning your card from the grading company to HiroGrading
- Insurance throughout the entire process
Grading time: 150+ working days
Grading time is the time it takes for the grading company to grade your card. This time starts when your card is registered in the grading company’s system, which is a few days after the cards arrive at them.
Not included in the grading time are:
- The time between receiving your cards at HiroGrading and sending them to the grading company. This always takes place a maximum of 1 week after the communicated submission deadline.
- The shipping time of the grading company that sends the graded cards back to HiroGrading.
- The shipping time from HiroGrading that sends your graded cards back to you. We always do this within a few days of receipt.
It is also always possible that the indicated grading time is not correct because it was not up to date on the site of the grading company.
Maximum value per card: 200 euros
For this tier at this grading company, the maximum graded value per card can be 200 euros.
For the 3 Charizard UPC promo’s this should be sufficient. If you have a PSA10 there is a chance at extra charges.
If PSA believes that the graded value of your card exceeds this value, additional fees will be charged to us that we will charge to you. If you think your card is close to the maximum value and are uncertain, we suggest to go for a higher tier with a higher maximum graded value.
All the above prices include insurance up to a maximum of 100 euros per card (not graded value).
If you wish to grade cards that are worth more than 100 euros with us, additional costs may be charged for higher insurance.